Mat Bowles

This blog is my personal space where I write about whatever takes my fancy on an occasional basis. My main blog on politics and current affairs can be found at Not Little England

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brighouse, West Yorks, United Kingdom

Devon born, Yorkshire based, analyst. Most of my writing now appears on my personal journal but on occasions I've been known to write at Liberal Conspiracy and Lib Dem Voice. I used to also run Not Little England but life and time constraints meant I put it on hiatus and never got back to it. I'm engaged to Jennie and do some work with her for local parties and businesses. I'm Chair of Brighouse Lib Dems, and a candidate in the Calderdale MBC local elections.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Great Britain, not little England: Backlinks: link here!

Great Britain, not little England: Backlinks: link here!

Testing the backlink function.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home